The spring 2020 season is quickly approaching…which means before we know it, it will be time for Easter, Mother’s Day, and of course, graduation season!
I’m certain that seniors everywhere are counting down the days until graduation. Oh, how I remember that sweet time! One of the many perks of graduation, (aside from earning your diploma of course!) is all of the fun gifts you receive from friends and relatives. The gifts I remember receiving, were the useful and practical ones! Give a gift that will stand out…a college student doesn’t need but so many sets of sheets and bath towels.
- Stationery – With gifts, come thank-you notes. Our fold-over notes and flat notes make for great thank-you notes to your loved ones. They also come in handy for the students moving far from home – grandma sure would appreciate an old fashioned note to hear how the first semester is going!
- Canvas totes – Our sturdy Canvas Collection has great travel pieces. The big tote makes for the perfect laundry bag to keep in your closet and tote to the laundry room. It’s also the ideal tailgating bag. Pack all of your drinks, snacks, soft cooler, and more in the larger-than-life tote.
- Beach towels – Sure, most grads get plenty of bath towels but what about a good ol’ beach towel?! They want to hit the pool at the rec center after class and don’t want to be stuck with the tiny, free towel they give you at the front desk. Our beach towels are perfect for drying off, to use as a picnic blanket, a throw in your dorm room, and more!
- Men’s duffle bags/dopp kits – Don’t forget about the guys! We can’t leave them out, they deserve something useful too. Let’s face it…guys can be hard to buy for. It’s so hard to find gifts out there for them. We’ve got you covered – our men’s duffle bags and matching dopp kits are perfect for travel. They didn’t even realize they needed these items until…well they needed them. You have to put your toothbrush somewhere!
- Keyrings – Have a lot of grads to shop for and don’t want to spend a lot? Consider our keyrings. We have several different styles to choose from. It’s hard not to love them…your grad will never lose their keys again! We also carry coordinating card holders that can be clipped on – perfect for their meal cards and school ID. You can even slide a surprise gift card to the student store for a little something extra!
I hope you find these tips helpful. Take advantage of this time to stock up – the sooner you display your gifts, the sooner you’ll have shoppers. Consider a registry to keep up with what gifts have been purchased for each grad. A great way to help prevent duplicates!
Happy selling and congrats to all 2020 grads!
Sara Tate, Director of Sales